Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 39: More Boredom.

Dad has been moved from the hospital to a new rehab facility that is closer to our house where all he rooms are spacious and private.  Just hope the nursing staff is good to him - that's my only concern.

I think mom may be pushing herself too hard - she's been trying to move her ankle and cut down on her pain meds - but moving her ankle only seems to cause her more pain.  It's a vicious cycle.  When she calls the doctor to ask for a refill, I've asked her to request a prescription for me as well.  When she asked me what was bothering me, I jokingly told her that I had two pains in my butt.  lol

Drank a smoothie for breakfast, a salad for lunch and then some Chinese Beef with Broccoli for dinner.  I'm pretty sure that leaves me way under my calories for the day - but I'm too tired to care.  :o\  Besides, I doubt going under calories every once in a while will immediately set my body into starvation mode.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I might try to get to sleep at  decent hour for a change.  G'nite all!  I'll try to be more exciting really soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are an unregistered user, please sign your comment with a name or nickname so that I know who I am talking to. Can't wait to hear what you have to say!