Saturday, June 1, 2013

Just a short little update...

This will be a short one - going through some more emotional turmoil due to the break-up and don't feel like purging it on here, so I'll stick to the weight loss stuff tonight.

I only worked out once last week, which is not good nor is it a good use of the investment I made into joining a gym.  To my excuse, the only pair of sneakers I own are falling apart to the point that the sole of the left shoe has completely detached from the heel.  I could pick up some cheap sneaks, which is what I will probably end up doing, but I would really, really like to invest in a pair of GOOD walking shoes that will support both my heels (which tend to experience pain) and my very weak ankles.  Still, I intend not to let that become an excuse this week, even if I have to work out in $5 Payless shoes.

I decided to give in and just eat whatever I wanted at BJ's Brewhouse last night, though I quickly filled up before finishing my dinner and then had absolutely no room for the Pizookie's that I so love and adore.  Ended up getting a bite out of a humongous pizookie they served on the house, but that was about it.  Then, today's been such a sleepy, lazy day that I just ate whatever was available.

When I sat at the computer tonight to update My Fitness Pal, I was sure I was going to TOTALLY BLOW my caloric goals, but I actually managed to stay under them both nights without even trying!  So, I got off lucky this time, but need to get over my emotional drama and focus on what the hell I'm doing.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this yesterday, or if my scale is even trustworthy, but I supposedly lost five lbs since Monday.

There's been one more change.  If you log onto the Chubby Chick For Charity's Facebook Page, you will now see a picture of me at my heaviest.  My profile picture shows me near a total of 400 lbs...over 60 lbs heavier than I am now.  So far, I've lost a small child.  lol

So, that's all for tonight.  Tomorrow's a new day and I hope that this journey will help my heart to heal even faster than usual.  :o)  Thanks for sticking by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are an unregistered user, please sign your comment with a name or nickname so that I know who I am talking to. Can't wait to hear what you have to say!