Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 9: *Yawn*

Today's blog shall be short and sweet because I'm too sleepy/lazy to post anything too interesting.

Mother Nature and Eve have conspired to give me the day off today, and I'm too drained to even bother to argue.  Instead, I'm eating below my calories and fat for the day to maintain my weight loss.  Don't worry, I'm not starving myself...just trying to account for the calories I am NOT burning while I lay in bed, cuddling my blankets and ignoring the chocolate cake that is downstairs.

Tomorrow is another day and I?  I shall kick it's ass!

FOR SPARTA!!!!!!!!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are an unregistered user, please sign your comment with a name or nickname so that I know who I am talking to. Can't wait to hear what you have to say!